TV announcement confirms new features and details of version 2.0 of Animal Crossing: New Horizons
A long awaited update
The truth is Animal Crossing: New Horizons suffered a major content drought over the past year, and did not appear in several Nintendo Directs prior to the latest announcement. Additionally, frustration over the lack of objectives in the game stalled progress and continued player interest, leading to many people leaving the game.
Luckily, the Nintendo Direct of Animal Crossing: New Horizons that took place on October 15 confirmed the arrival of New in-game features for November 5 .
Well, the YouTube channel of Crossing Chanel has recently shared a video where he shares more details of this update . We leave them below, along with the video:
- A new advertisement appears on TV in Germany that confirms that our neighbors will be able to visit the El Alpiste cafeteria which is run by Figaro. More dialogues from our villagers have also been confirmed.
- It seems that the Museum will not have any kind of update in its external appearance .
- The ad also shows villagers cooking with appliances that can be used for new recipes. In the Happy Home Paradise DLC we can spend the new Poki currency that we have earned to use different utensils.
- New objects can be viewed such as a camping table, a stove, etc.
- The paid DLC can also be obtained if we buy the Switch expansion pass Online.
- The update adds an island newspaper and tells us interesting things, such as the villagers who visit our island every day and it will help us to know how to unlock new objects.
In a video clip, Tendo and Nendo appear, along with other villagers , doing aerobics and wearing new clothes.
Surely we will discover more interesting details when the title is updated in a few days, so we will stay tuned to inform you of any news that arises at respect.