We reviewed the Pokémon Sword and Shield Mystery Gift feature and all currently available gifts
As you well know, the Mystery Gift function is one of the favorites in Pokémon Sword and Shield. This has been updated with news recently, so we have taken the opportunity to review how it works and all the gifts currently available.
Before leaving you With the information, we remind you that this function is unlocked by overcoming the first event of the game in the first city, which is completed in the Oniria Forest . After this, you can now follow these steps :
- Open Pokémon Sword or Shield.
- Open the game menu by pressing X and select Mystery Gift, with the pink gift icon.
- Select the option Receive mystery gift.
- Choose the method you want to use to receive a gift. If you have a code, select the option Get with code / password.
- Get your gifts:
- This means that Pokémon will be added to your team or to your Pokémon boxes if there is no space if the gift is Pokémon , while if it is clothes they can be found by visiting the changing room of any game boutique.
- The rest of objects can be found in the bag.
And now we go to the review of currently available gifts:
- Cramorant Event : All details available until February 28 here. Rewards:
- 1 Flame Sphere
- 1 Toxisphere
- 1 Luminous Ball
- 1 Gold Plate
- 3 Silver Plates
- 3 Strings of Pearls by Mysterious Gift (without code).
- Zarude: You have all the details available here.
- Melmetal Gigamax: You have all the details available here.
- Pikachu and Eevee Gigamax: For players of Pokémon Let’s Go: Pikachu o Pokemon Let’s Go: Eevee that have save data for these games. They can receive them inside the train station of the Wild Area.
What do you think?