Tips to beat Latias and Latios in Pokémon GO: Better counters and more
On the occasion of the celebration of the Lunar New Year 2021, Latios and Latias return to the five-star raids in Pokémon GO , from February 9 to February 20 . For this reason, and thanks to the contribution of an expert Pokémon website like Dexerto, we bring you a series of tips and ideas for better counters with which to defeat and catch them.
First of all, we must know that Latios and Latias are Pokémon of Dragon / Sinister type. This means that they are vulnerable to Ice, Bug, Ghost, Dragon, Sinister and Fairy type attacks. Latias has a CP of 48080, while Latios has a CP of 52220. Also are boosted during windy conditions, which means it’s best to avoid fighting them during that kind of weather.
The best counter to beat Latias and Latios is Mega Gengar with Lick and Shadow Ball as attacks. However, not everyone can have this Pokémon, so we have other very interesting alternatives with which to fight:
- Dialga : With Dragonbreath and Comet Draco
- Rayquaza: With Dragon Tail and Anger
- Darkrai: With Scream and Shadow Ball
- Salamence: With Dragon Tail and Draco Comet
- Dragonite: With Dragonbreath and Comet Draco
Finally, we have another list of alternatives that, without being as strong as the previous Pokémon, can be of great help:
- Weavile : With Scream and Avalanche
- Gengar: With Umbrian Claw and Shadow Ball
- M amoswine: With Powder Snow and Avalanche
- Gardevoir: With Charm and Magical Shine
- Granbull: Charm and Carantoña
Finally, we must remember that from February 20 they will return to the Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo raids until March 1.
Will you go after Latias and Latios in the next raids?