They put these 12 glitches of the Wii U version to the test in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
Here comes a new and interesting video of one of the most prominent games of the moment among users who often play Nintendo Switch. It’s about Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury .
The video that we leave you below allows us to take a look at different glitches present in the Wii U version that have now been put to the test on the Switch port to see if they are still present. These are:
- Camera scrolls down in World 1-1 (The hill of the feline super hood): Yes it works.
- Exit the Limits on world 6 level 2 (Phantom Shipwreck Dizziness): Yes, it works, but no visual artifacts appear, instead the background turns black.
- Pokey’s head gets stuck and blinking on a platform: Yes it works.
- Exit Boundaries in World 1-3 (Towards the top of the mountain): Does not work, as there is an invisible wall.
- Evil Box Sound Effects Loop: Not working, fixed.
- Invisible roof by the sea: Not working, as there is probably a new roof inv isible.
- Keep enemies fixed on the wall with the touch control Madpoles: Yes it works.
- Make a bomb explode while holding it and look like you’re still holding it: Not working, fixed .
- Duplication of the shell of a Koopa while holding it with the touch control before entering the shell: No
- Jump to a distant tower and stay on it walking through the air: Yes it works.
Getting stuck in a cloud with a shell in World 1-2 (The Koopas’ Grotto): It’s similar, but the clouds push you on Switch.
Here you can see them:
What did you similar? You can share it below in the comments. We leave you with our full coverage of the title, including our analysis, at this link.