These are the weaknesses and best counters for Fairy-type Pokémon in Pokémon GO
The Pokémon series has not only a variety of creatures but also multiple types of abilities of different nature, which in turn they determine the various strengths and weaknesses of each monster; and Pokémon GO is no exception.
The fairy type is one of the 18 elemental types, added in the sixth generation. These are creatures whose moves are effective against Dragon, Fighting, and Dark-type Pokémond and that are weak to Steel and Poison-type Pokémon .
Well, this time we will talk about the weaknesses and the best counters to defeat Pokémon of this type in Pokémon GO and are as follows:
- One of the best options is Metagross with a combination of the Steel-type moves Bullet fist and Meteor Fist .
- The Legendary Pokémon Dialga is also a great option, with its powerful damage output and wide selection of moves, such as Metal Claw and Iron Head .
- Another effective Legendary Pokémon is G enesect , since any of its forms can use Metal Claw and Magnet pump .
- Another option is Scizor , although it is not as powerful as the previous ones.
- One of the best options in es is the Pokémon Roserade , dual type Plant and Poison, with its combination of Noxious Puja and Mud Bomb .
- Other good options are Toxicroak , Scolipede , Victreebel and Vileplume .
- Additionally, using a Poison-type Pokémon gives you resistance to Fairy-type attacks that other types that can also access Poison-type attacks do not have.
What do you think?