Steps to follow to choose the edition in the Tour of Pokémon GO: Kanto
Good news for Pokémon GO players. It seems that Niantic continues to prepare new events for its successful application.
Today we have learned details about one of them with more data, detailed a few minutes ago on his official blog. It is about the preparation for the Tour of Pokémon GO: Kanto , since the entrance is not available at the moment.
We leave you with the data offered:
People who have a ticket for the Pokémon GO: Kanto Tour can now choose the version of their event! The Pokémon GO: Kanto Tour will begin on Saturday, February 20, 2021, and ticket holders will have until the end of the event to choose between the Red Edition and the Green Edition. When opening the application, you will be asked to choose an edition before being able to participate.
You can read more information about the event, how to buy a ticket and the differences between the two editions in our December blog post. We leave you a summary of the differences between the editions to help you decide which adventure you want to live.
- Red Version – Exclusive Pokémon: Ekans, Oddish, Mankey, Growlithe, Scyther and Electabuzz will be attracted to the Incense.
- You will have more chances to meet these Shiny Pokémon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pidgey, Ekans, Pikachu, Nidoran♀, Oddish, Diglett, Mankey, Growlithe, Ponyta, Shellder, Drowzee, Krabby, Hitmonlee, Lickitung, Scyther, Electabuzz, Eevee, Kabuto and Dratini.
- Green Version – Exclusive Pokémon: Sandshrew, Vulpix, Meowth, Bellsprout, Magmar and Pinsir will be attracted to the Incense.
- You will have a better chance of meeting these Shiny Pokémon: Bulbasa ur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pidgey, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Nidoran♂, Vulpix, Meowth, Psyduck, Bellsprout, Geodude, Exeggcute, Hitmonchan, Koffing, Tangela, Horsea, Magmar, Pinsir, Eevee, Omanyte and Dratini.
Now that you know the differences between the Red Edition and the Green Edition , It’s time to decide! When you have chosen the edition of your event, you will not be able to change it, so think about it. To choose the edition of your event, follow these instructions.
- Open your Bag.
- Tap the entrance to the Pokémon GO Tour : Kanto to display the selection message.
- This selection pop-up will ask you to tap Red Edition or Green Edition .
- After selecting the edition, you will be prompted to press YES to confirm your decision. You will not be able to change the edition of the event once you have confirmed your decision, think about it!
Well, what will it be, Trainers? Red or Green? Let us know on social media with # PokémonGOTour! Your own Pokémon legend is about to start. A world of dreams and adventures awaits you with your Pokémon! Let’s GO!
Be aware of your surroundings and respect the rules of local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Do not forget to follow us on social networks, accept the receipt of push notifications and subscribe to our emails to be informed. For the latest in-game events and featured updates, be sure to check out this Help Center article.
– The Pokémon GO team
What do you think? You can find our full coverage of the game here.