This is what your working day could look like
- To start the day take a look at the traffic figures with our CvD team and check the most important SEO tools and KPIs.
- You are the first point of contact for your team in all specialist topics : In the daily you exchange information about editorial and technical SEO topics.
- You derive to-dos for the strategic development of our formats and topics in order to be able to serve the needs of our users even better in the future.
- Then you take a look at Ryte and identify and prioritize the next optimizers measures for t3n.de.
- In the afternoon you will discuss with colleagues from the Product and Sales Team important SEO tasks for our directories and content products.
- Next you take a little time, to take a look at the existing SEO reporting – and develop ideas to improve it.
- In between, you help to optimize the internal links to evergreen articles and directory pages and create a few new content suggestions based on your previous keyword research.
- At the end of the day you think about how you want to organize the next SEO training for the editorial team.
You have at least two years of professional experience as SEO.
- You get a modern and fast Macbook that you can also use privately.
- Working from Home: Home office is part of our corporate culture. Together we will find the perfect mix for your job and your needs even after the pandemic – and equip you with office equipment if necessary.
- Whether internal bar camps, digital playdays, our annual BBQ or the legendary Christmas party – you are cordially invited to all live and remote t3n events!
- From health screening to massage appointments to fascia training, we regularly organize offers that help you to rock your day fit, healthy and having a lot of fun – even in the home office , for example with our 30-day yoga challenge or your personal t3n headspace subscription.
- We encourage your development and enable you to attend suitable training courses.
- We take care of you, as soon as possible again, in our modern office in Hanover with fruit, muesli, bread, the finest coffee and all kinds of drinks.
That’s not all – we still offer our employees many more benefits !
Agile working methods, flat hierarchies and a cozy , modern office: you only get that in Berlin? We’ll prove you wrong! Our more than 70 colleagues work every day with full passion to further establish t3n as a platform for the digital economy and movement for the digital future – whether in the t3n HQ in the heart of Hanover or from the home office.
The t3n universe includes our print magazine, which has been published since 2005, the t3n.de platform with online reporting, job exchange and a directory of people and companies, the t3n Podcast and the membership model t3n Pro.
We look forward to getting to know you exactly as you are. The more colorful the better! Age, origin, appearance, sexuality and gender are totally irrelevant to us. We all have the same chances.
This way to the application
You find yourself in our job advertisement and want to support our team?
Your online application becomes your digital application process: We would be happy to get to know you better via video call or during our remote test work. We are also constantly perfecting onboarding from the home office. Just click on the button and tell us three reasons in your application why you absolutely want to be part of the t3n crew. Your contact person is Jan Christe.