Nintendo of America announces new discounts on Super Mario games for MAR10 Day
It seems that at least Nintendo of America is planning to celebrate Mario Day (MAR10 Day) with exclusive offers. This has recently been confirmed.
Both in the American eShop and in various stores such as Amazon, some plumber games will be available at reduced prices. For now, the following discounts have been confirmed from right now until March 13 at 11:59 pm PT / March 14 at 2:59 am ET:
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $ 38.99 (normally $ 59.99)
- Super Mario Party – $ 38.99 (normally $ 59.99)
- Mario Tennis Aces – $ 38.99 (normally $ 59.99)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 – $ 38.99 (normally $ 59.99)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 – $ 38.99 (normally $ 59.99)
What do you think? We will be on the lookout for anything to be announced for Europe .