As planned, the Love Cup of the Pokémon GO Fighting League . For this reason, here we bring you some recommendations to get into this battle.
The #Amor cup is already active.
Do you have your teams ready? # PokémonGO # G2G #GoBatlleLeague #GBL pic.twitter.com/VkTkV8nTSV
– LEGENDS (@LEGENDSLima) February 8, 2021
As you know, this is one of the closing events of the sixth season of the GO Fighting League, where we can only use Pokémon up to 1,500 pcs of red or pink color. The best options to participate are the following:
- Charizard: Although Mega Evolutions cannot be used, this Pokémon It has a good set of moves to take on most red and pink Pokémon, where most are Fire, Normal or Fairy type and Charizard has hardly any weaknesses. Air Slash and Dragon Breath are recommended as quick attacks, while Fiery Ring is the best choice for charged move. If we do not have this because it is an event, we can also use Flare.
- Magmortar: Not weak for four to Rock-type moves like Charizard and his set of movements is very varied. It is recommended to use Fire Spin or Karate Strike as fast moves, while Demolition, Psychic or Lightning is recommended for Charged attacks.
- Rotom (washed form): Highlights for having Earth-type movements and only weakness to Grass. We can use Impress and Thunder Shock as fast attacks and Hydropump as charged movement.
- Milotic: Excels in HP and attack and chance to learn Water, Ice and Dragon type attacks. Cascade is a suitable move for the fast attack, while Blizzard is ideal as a charged move. Dragon Tail can also be used as a quick move and Surf as a charged attack.
Blissey: Noted for her good health and wide set of movements. As for fast movement, Destroyer is recommended, while for charged movements we can use Psychic, Hyperbeam or Magic Shine
What do you think of these recommendations? Remember that the Amor Cup will be available until February 15 and will contribute to the classification for the sixth season of the GO Fighting League.