5 details that you might not know about the Super Mario objects in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The celebration of 35th anniversary of Super Mario is coming to an end, though before them he left his trail by Animal Crossing: New Horizons , one of the Most popular titles of Nintendo Switch .
It turns out that on the occasion of this collaboration, a good number of objects with mechanics and functionalities that fans have been able to take advantage of, came to the video game. For this reason, Mayor Mori has recently published a new video on his YouTube channel in which it shows us 5 details that you may not know and that is interesting to know , that you can see at continuation:
- Floating blocks : help us to create tunnels, caves, as well as allow us to place objects on top (plants, flowers, etc.)
- Bury pipes : they serve to transport us to other areas of our neustra island quickly.
- Blocks on the ground : they allow us to decorate our house and be able to climb in them, as well as place objects on top.
- Villager Interactions : Villagers can also interact with Super Mario items and even if you give them to them they will decorate their home with them.
- Customization : This update incorporates elements such as mushroom platforms (small and large) or Koopa shells, but we can customize them with different colors , as well as customize the different furniture.
What do you think? What is the idea that you like the most? Leave us your opinion in the comments!