A new update has been released for World War Z Update 1.53. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.World War Z Update 1.53 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue where the Juggernaut’s charge could push the player into unplayable areas.
- Fixed an issue where bots could fall under the ground after the Juggernaut attack.
- Fixed an issue where the fall animation of the Juggernaut attack would continue for too long.
- Fixed an issue where the Juggernaut’s special attack didn’t fail the “Avoid All Special Zombie’s Special Attacks” task in Horde Mode.
- Fixed the desynchronization of hands and lever rifle movement in Heather Vaughn’s character’s idle animation.
- Fixed the taser duplicating in Mia Sanchez’s hand when re-entering the lobby with her as a selected character.
- Fixed an issue where the male voiceovers played when Heather Vaughn or Mia Sanchez fell or rolled.
- Fixed the sound duration for EPISODE 8: PHOENIX characters turning into zombies to match the transformation animation.
- Fixed occasional missing sounds of EPISODE 8: PHOENIX characters in the menu.
- Fixed flickering paper particles in EPISODE 8: PHOENIX on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
- Fixed an issue that caused bots to get stuck on the stairs when entering or exiting the radio tower in The Low Road level.
- Fixed an issue where the outline of the player with thermite stayed visible until the end of the Fighting for Home level.
- Fixed an issue where the “Protect” tag remained on the player with thermite until the end of the Fighting for Home level.
- Fixed the missing collision model on the main gate in the Fighting for Home level.
- Fixed the objective display when the player fails to activate both consoles in time.
- Fixed an issue where gas caused damage after leaving the Refinery in The Low Road level.
- Fixed an issue where the melee attack animation would sometimes work incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the player was resurrected in an inaccessible part of the stage and could not reunite with the team.
Source: World War Z