8.2 C
New York
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Home World UK Welder, 36, found dead after consuming too much caffeine

Welder, 36, found dead after consuming too much caffeine

A welder passed away from consuming too much caffeine, an inquest has actually heard.

Polish national Lukasz Sandelewski, 36, was found dead in his space at a shared house in Peterborough after his mom ended up being worried and asked among his housemates to examine him in December in 2015.

It is uncertain how he took in the caffeine, however a coroner stated his space was “very cluttered with lots of empty drinking vessels on the floor”.

Mr Sandelewski had a blood caffeine concentration of 282 micrograms of caffeine per millilitre of blood when he passed away, the inquest in Huntingdon heard.

Any level above 80 micrograms of caffeine per millilitre of blood can be fatal.

The inquest taped a decision of misadventure, implying the death was triggered unintentionally without intent to damage.

Image:
Energy beverages are high incaffeine Submit picture

Cambridgeshire assistant coroner Sean Horstead stated: “It’s uncertain how or by what suggests the departed taken in really substantial levels of caffeine however caffeine toxicity is the reason for his death.

” His death was the unintentional effect of an intentional act.

” He intentionally took in a fatal and substantial amount of caffeine however I’m pleased the effects of that weren’t meant by him.”

Mr Horstead stated there was no proof that Mr Sandelewski meant to end his life and there was no suicide note.

The inquest heard the 36- year-old returned home at 1am on 5 December and was heard “screaming and talking loudly” on the phone through the night up until around 7am.

That night, among the housemates got a Facebook message from Mr Sandelewski’s mom asking to inspect where he was, as she had actually not spoken with him.

The housemate then went to Mr Sandelewski’s space and found him unresponsive, deal with down on the flooring by his bed mattress.

Authorities who were contacted us to the home found no noticeable injuries to the welder.

:: Listen to the Daily podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Spreaker

The inquest heard there was “some suggestion from housemates” that Mr Sandelewski “did drink quite a bit of alcohol frequently”.

However while tests found he had 112 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood in his system at the time of his death, Mr Horstead stated this was “a level of intoxication but nothing more.”

He extended his “sincerest, heartfelt condolences” to Mr Sandelewski’s family.

Follow World Weekly News on

Derrick Santistevan
Derrick Santistevan
Derrick is the Researcher at World Weekly News. He tries to find the latest things going around in our world and share it with our readers.

Leave a Reply

Must Read

PTI govt’s first audit shows Rs270 bn irregularities, corruption: report

ISLAMABAD: The first audit report of the incumbent federal government has actually revealed irregularities and corruption to the tune of Rs270 billion...

Trailer released for ESPN doc BLACKFEET BOXING: NOT INVISIBLE

Blackfeet Boxing: Not Invisible (image thanks to ESPN press set) ESPN released the trailer for their most current documentary, “Blackfeet Boxing: Not...

Sia takes issue with mural’s depiction of her

Sia has actually grumbled a mural influenced by her similarity on Sia Furler Lane in Adelaide, Australia looks excessive like her. The public...