A new Game Update has been released for The Ascent Update 1.05 Find out all the latest information of the Gaming World like Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Cyber Heist, Cyber Warrior and Chongqing pack DLCs are now available – Melee weapons are now available in-game – The uPlus bat can be looted across the world (Does not require Cyber Heist)
– New Game Plus (NG+) has been added to the game. – We have added a ‘saving’ icon that displays on the right side of the screen at various times
– Fixed a potential crash after triggering the “Photomode” button and disconnecting the controller at the same time. – We fixed a number of stability issues around controller disconnections that could happen at various points.
– Fixed an issue where a crash could occur for the Host Player when a Client Player buys an item from a Vendor. – Fixed rare crash that could occur when taking a Taxi from “CorpZone” to “Arcology: Highstreet”.
– Improved translations for all languages. – Fixed various minor localisation issues.