A new Game Update has been released for PUBG Update 2.16 Find out all the latest information of the Gaming World like Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Fixed the issue of being able to skip the character’s crouching animation after pressing the crouch key repeatedly when you’re prone. – Fixed the issue of teleporting vehicles when a player flips a vehicle with a throwable.
– Fixed the issue of an error occurring as a player leaves a party after entering Training Mode as a party. – Fixed the issue of when a player moves from Custom Matches to Training Mode as a party, then leaves the party, the player is moved to the Normal Match screen.
– Fixed the issue of a player being carried by another player continuously receiving Blue Zone damage even after leaving the Blue Zone. – Fixed the issue of receiving collision damage after getting off the Airboat.
– Fixed the clipping issue when equipping the Cute Sleep Mask with hoodie skins. – Fixed the clipping issue on the character’s hips when equipping the Captain’s Uniform Shirt with Spring Chick Shorts.
– Fixed the Rebel Mind Boots’ color to match its thumbnail color. – Fixed the issue of a female character with the PCS5 Squad Wipe Jacket on gets their field of view hindered in-game in FPP mode.
– Fixed the clipping issue on the female character’s ankles when equipping the Bright Moon Maru Pants with certain shoes.