A new Game Update has been released for F1 Manager 2022 Update 1.08 Find out all the latest information of the Gaming World like Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, shoppingmode Xbox One, shoppingmode Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Adjusted tyre performance deltas, degradation rates, and performance during degradation for all compounds, across all weather types – Updated behaviour of backmarkers and slower-moving cars, so they move aside more effectively when required
– Fixed an issue where the Safety Car would pull aside to let cars pass by if the race leader entered the pits – Fixed an issue where saving on a specific screen would cause all 20 cars to appear during Q2
– Fixed multiple crashes caused by various events, including invalid qualification grids and tyre types – Fixed instance of hard-lock when changing stint compound type to a compound the player has run out of in Strategy View
– Resolved an issue where unattached tyres would appear in pit lane – Fixed trackside camera focus for second car when ‘double stacking’ cars for pit stops
– Added on-screen keyboard support for Steam Deck and Steam Big Picture Mode – Resolved issue causing the game to launch Steam VR when a VR headset is connected