8.2 C
New York
Thursday, October 6, 2022
HomeWorldUSTrump defense secretary denies there was an order to...

Trump defense secretary denies there was an order to have 10,000 soldiers ready to deploy on January 6

“I was never given direction or order or knew of Any plans of what nature” Miller said. in video.

Miller later said in video finally: “There was no direct, there was no order from the president.”

“We obviously had plans for activation more people, but it was nothing more than contingency planning, Miller added. “Did not have official message traffic or something else of what nature.”

Trump has previously said he asked National Guard troops to be on standby. for January 6. He made a statement on June 9 that he “offered and offered” up up to 20,000 National Guard troops will be deployed to Washington, D.C. of On January 6, he stated that this was because he felt that “the crowd would be very large.”

The committee released Miller’s testimony after already showing that Trump did not call military personnel or law enforcement intervene like the capitol attack unfolded. General Mark Milley, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff of The staff told the committee that they never received call from Trump as attack how it unfolds.

Millie testified before the committee with which he spoke. former Vice President Mike Pence “two or three” times on January 6. Keith Kellogg, former national security advisor Pence, also told the committee that Trump never asked for law enforcement response.

Follow World Weekly News on

Tyler Hromadka
Tyler Hromadka
Tyler is working as the Author at World Weekly News. He has a love for writing and have been writing for a few years now as a free-lancer.

Leave a Reply

Must Read