Two men and teenager were found guilty of attempt murder after 13-year- the old boy was shot, leaving him paralyzed.
Zidane Edwards and Diago Anderson, 20 and 17 years old.year-old who cannot be named found guilty on August 2 with attempt murder after a six-week trial at Birmingham Crown Court.
17-year- old was also previously charged with possession of firearms with intent to endanger life and possession of prohibited weapons.
The footage shows Edwards of Ford Street, Hockley, Anderson, of No fixed address and 17-year- the old boy runs away from the stage and goes off.
They should be sentenced on October 7th.
Shooting happened in november last year in underpass at Hockley Circus, Birmingham.
Edwards, Anderson and an unnamed teenager defended their area from a rival gang that led to the attack, the courts listened.
Michael Duck, crown prosecutor, said: “The victim was in in wrong place in wrong time, target of most ruthless act of violence.”
The court heard how the victim and his friends were in in city as well as on them way to get food when they were attacked.
Despite the injuries of the victim, he called 999 and told the ambulance about what had happened.
Detective Inspector Michelle Cordell of the West Midlands Police CID said: “Unprovoked and callous actions of Zidane Edwards, Diago Anderson and 17-year-old boy changed life of innocent 13-year-old boy and his family forever and ever.
“Influence of their actions are truly heartbreaking and my thoughts remain with boy, his family and friends.
He added: “Our main goal has always been to prevent such incidents, but unfortunately we continue to see gun violence on our streets. We need our communities to come together to help us in our fight against gun and gang-related crime.”
Anyone with Any information can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.