They discover 5 other hidden details in the second trailer of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
We continue to receive exciting news for fans who are looking forward to this release. To liven up the wait, a new and interesting video has been published recently on YouTube that you will undoubtedly like.
This time, the short you have below shows us a total of 5 more details that you may have overlooked in the latest trailer for Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2. They are as follows:
- 1. It is not known what happened to the Master Sword that he shows in the first trailer but then in the second trailer there are scenes in which he does not have it. It is believed that it may be the reason why the mummy wakes up and then snatches it
- 2 . The omega symbol that the mummy has on its belt could refer to its grave, since that letter is used in some cultures. In addition, the mummy has holes in its hands, but it is unknown why.
- 3. The voices heard in the trailer that appear to be reversed phrases resemble Fay’s voice in Skyward Sword. Those voices could be Fay or another character that may accompany Link on the adventure. On the other hand, the fact that the foliage of the floating islands is golden seems to give a royal or sacred touch to that part of the world.
- 4. The Deku Tree appears to be missing and has not been seen on the map, neither in the first nor in the second trailer.
- 5. Sheikah technology also appears to be absent, as neither towers nor shrines have been seen in any of the trailers.
Here is the video in case you have any questions:
What do you think? Was it interesting for you? Feel free to let us know in the comments. You can also find our full coverage of the title here.