A new update has been released for theHunter: Call of the Wild Update 1.80. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.theHunter: Call of the Wild Update 1.80 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Not sure if you’ve invested in the right skills for your companion? Players can now use in-game currency to reset and reassign their dog’s unlocked Traits. As it turns out, this old dog can learn new tricks after all.
- If a dog’s name suddenly lost its charm, players are now able to rename their hunting companion.
- Developer’s Notes: Changing the name will cost 1000 in-game cash.
- We’ve added an option to retire a dog from the kennel. All good dogs deserve good rest.
- Developer’s Notes: Keep in mind that you’re not going to get back money spent on the retired dog!
ADJUSTMENTS & IMPROVEMENTS
- We’ve updated the Kennel screen with an improved look and feel.
- A new dog commands section has been added to the key bindings menu.
- Developer’s Notes: Players can now map dog commands to keyboard and controller buttons easily.
- Players are now able to reset a single keybind instead of switching all keybinds to the default ones.
- The Codex now includes more information about fleeing noises.
- Leaving the tripod by fast traveling will no longer make the exit button stay on the screen.
- The Collared Peccary now shows the correct fur variation in Trophy Lodges.
- We’ve addressed an issue with ‘Respawning’ messages staying on the screen in certain situations.
- We’ve fixed multiple issues within the Harvest Screen where bones of the Red Fox, Red Deer, Magpie Goose, and Feral Pig were not shown correctly.
- Players will no longer get stuck on a black screen between cut-scene and gameplay transitions on Yukon Valley.
- We’ve addressed a bug where the crosshair was placed too high while using binoculars.
- Developer’s Notes: Players should now be able to spot animals without any distractions.
- The Pumping Iron perk for bows is enabled again and should be working as initially intended.
- The Grelck Drilling Rifle will no longer be missing from the player’s hand if they have only unlocked the first level of the Muscle Memory Perk.
- The Iron Sight on the M1 Iwaniec should now be aligned properly in the ring.
- Switching to another Trophy Lodge while already being present in one will no longer get players stuck in the floor.
- We’ve addressed an issue where the game was crashing on the original PlayStation 4 under specific circumstances on Rancho del Arroyo.
- The Grelck Drilling Rifle should now play its reload animation correctly if the player has only 1 point in the Muscle Memory Perk.
- Switching to lures while manual chambering is on will no longer jam a gun.
- We’ve addressed an issue causing search status to keep infinitely loading in the Multiplayer menu if the game was launched without an internet connection.
- We’ve fixed an issue where if two or more players shoot the same Crocodile, the listed body parts were different from their respective X-ray images on the Harvest Screen.
- Clicking on someone’s name in the Multiplayer screen and then clicking somewhere else will now close the dropdown menu.
- Dogs should now correctly spawn for players in a Multiplayer session.
- Players with the Windows Store version of the game should no longer experience issues when receiving game invites from their APEX Connect friends.
- We’ve fixed an issue with a mission in Emerald Coast where the image of a practice target was not visible in the low graphics settings.
- We’ve grounded the traps in Te Awaroa so they no longer float in the air after being set up by a player.
- Using a controller to collapse sections in the storage menu will no longer make the storage items disappear.
- Reload speed time for Colt .45 guns should now show accurate numbers.
- Changing the position of the Grelck Drilling Rifle in the weapon wheel in inventory should not detach the bullets or sights from it anymore.
- We’ve addressed an issue that was causing the color names for certain animals in the multi-trophy creator display to be cut off in French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Japanese, and Czech languages.
- The loadout menu should now display text in the correct language after changing the game’s language.
- Items will no longer get stuck to the mouse if they are dragged too fast in the Cache menu.
- Pressing the Back button on the keyboard will now correctly close the Pause menu.
- We’ve fixed a minor graphical bug related to the Mississippi logo on the World Map screen.
- The eyes of the Sika Deer will no longer look black under certain lighting conditions in Trophy Lodges.
- We’ve smoothed out the look of Mallard models in the Harvest Screen.
- The Tiki torch flames on Emerald Coast are now under control and will no longer flicker too much from the wind.
- A hunting structure on Emerald Coast will no longer clip through the ground.
- A bridge on Emerald Coast got properly attached to the ground and it will not hover.
- We’ve addressed a minor graphical issue caused by petting a Dog in Trophy Lodges.
- Small backpacks will no longer have a pointy texture sticking out of them.
- We’ve updated the image of a bullet for the .243 R. Cuomo to properly show a rifle bullet instead of a pistol bullet.
- We’ve fixed an issue with an icon of a hunting structure on Emerald Coast being placed a few meters away from its actual location.
- We’ve addressed a few bugs with missing collisions for household items like washing machines, dryers, and toilets.
- We’ve fixed some third-person animation issues with the Zagan Varminter .22-250 rifle.
- The reload animation for the Nordin 20SA will no longer play when the gun is fully loaded.
- We’ve improved the third-person animations for the Rangemaster 338, 7mm Empress Magnum, and 7mm Regent Magnum weapons.
Source: theHunter: Call of the Wild