A new Game Update has been released for The Division 2 Update 1.42. Find out all the latest information of the Gaming World like Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Division 2 Update 1.42 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
PC STABILITY ISSUES
- Improved stability: fixed the most predominant client crash. We continue working on optimizing the game on PC.
- Fixed the issue with the climax mission progression halting after the first wave of NPCs.
- Fixed the issue with Captain Lewis not spawning if the first wave of NPSs is eliminated too fast.
- Killing Private Connor too fast will no longer halt the progress of the mission.
- Fixed the issue with two Agent Kelso’s being present in the Base of Operations basement if player completes the “Prime Target” mission without turning in all decryption keys.
- Fixed the issue with days 2, 3 and 4 being locked in the Reanimated Global Event.
- Fixed the issue with the Season 9 Exotic blueprints missing the “Items required” requirement.
- Fixed the issue with the reconfigure blueprints for the three new Exotics being listed at the bottom of the list: the blueprints for the newest items should appear at the top part of the list now.
- Fixed the issue with the 0/0 Exotic Components upgrade requirement needing one Exotic Component for upgrade of Gear Expertise levels.
UI & LOCALIZATION
- Fixed incorrect translation from Spanish.
- Fixed minor UI issues.
- Fixed the issue with the Raid checkpoint system not working as designed even though the alert “Checkpoint reached” appeared after the boss is eliminated.
Source: The Division 2