Split gate Update 1.33 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Split gate Update 1.33 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
The 8.0.1 hotfix is here! As mentioned in the 8.0.0 Patch Notes blog, we planned for one more bug-fix-focused hotfix after the September 15th update. Make sure to give it a read to learn why Splitgate is no longer receiving updates after today. The TL;DR: we’re fully focused on our next game, but servers are staying online indefinitely and we’ll fix major game-breaking issues if they come up.
Anyways, onto the changelog!
- Updated the Quickplay playlists with the following changes:
- Re-added the Team Fiesta playlist, which includes Fiesta Team Deathmatch, Fiesta King of the Hill, and Fiesta Domination
- Added Takedown to the Search and Survive playlist
- Removed the Takedown Playlist
- Fixed collision exploits on Foregone, Abyss, and Simulation India
- Fixed backwards scoreboards on Simulation India
- Added more MVP Sprays
- Added new player card banners
- Fixed visual bugs on various weapon and character skins
- Fixed issue with Pro Tier badges appearing pink
- Properly randomized item drop duplicates so repeat items don’t reoccur as often
- Fixed issue that prevented custom maps from playing contamination
- Fixed issue in spectator mode that prevented the stats overlay from opening normally
- Fixed issue that required a game restart to equip level 1 Battle Pass rewards
- Fixed issue with Twitch Drops that prevented rewards from being redeemed