A new update has been released for Splatoon 3 Update 6.0.1. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Splatoon 3 Update 6.0.1 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Fixes to Player Controls
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the screen to freeze for a short while during battles or work shifts.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused players who activated their Triple Splashdown special after performing certain actions to appear in a different location on the screens of other players.
Fixes to Salmon Run
- Fixed an issue in Big Run that caused the news to not appear correctly when the event ended and prevented players from receiving a badge or decoration according to their high score.
- Players who have already been affected by this issue can see the news play properly and also receive the badge or decorations they were supposed to receive by applying this update.
- Fixed an issue that caused shots from the Crab Tank’s cannon to do less damage than before when hitting the body of a Steelhead while it’s growing a bomb from its head.
- Fixed an issue where, if a player’s system went into sleep mode and disconnected from the internet, then came out of sleep mode and the player restarted the game, the player would return to the square instead of where they were before.
Source: Splatoon 3