A new update has been released for Remnant 2 Update 1.000.019. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Remnant 2 Update 1.000.019 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Progression & Rewards
- Fixed an issue where player characters would inadvertently use a consumable when exiting game or menu.
Gear / Items
- Fixed an issue where clients were unable to interact with Ritual armor rack if host was not looking at it.
- Fixed an issue where The Awakened King One Shot was not spawning rings and Trait books in the dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where some corpse dropped items were spawning underground and were unobtainable.
- Fixed an issue where the Abyssal Hook incorrectly could level up to +20, was only intended to level up to +10.
- Fixed an issue where having a 100% skill cooldown caused skills to not recharge.
- Fixed an issue where Aberrations in DLC were continually respawning after completing their quest.
- Fixed an issue where players were not receiving XP from killing new enemies in DLC.
- Fixed an issue where jumping Forgotten AoE would do more than it’s intended damage.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting stuck in collision in The Forgotten Commune.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting stuck in collision in The Derelict Lighthouse.
- Fixed an issue where players could interact with Leywise through the ground above him.
Source: Remnant 2