Since t3n Pro has been around for a year. The offer has continued to develop since then. Just in time for the birthday there are a number of new features, exclusively for pro members.
With the briefings, the t3n editorial team wants to take a very special look at topics that change daily from Monday to Saturday and offer our readers real orientation and additional added value. All of this with the special eye and also the own opinion of our experts.
- Kathrin Stoll will take care of herself once a week devote to all aspects of coding. Aspects such as data security or data protection will also play a role.
- Andreas Weck starts with two topics. It is dedicated to the broad field of the world of work, of course with a special focus on the possibilities and developments in the field of modern work. He also takes a close look at the world of startups and gives his personal assessments on the relevant topics.
- Sebastien Bonset is our man for the Web3 – a huge subject area with a constantly growing importance. New finance and cryptocurrencies are an integral part of the subject area.
- When it comes to gadgets and mobility, there is no getting around Andreas Flömer. It leads through the jungle of hype and really useful innovations.
- Holger Schellkopf will take care of the marketing department and deliver a sampler every weekend in which important topics of the past few days will be taken up.
The contributions can all be found on the website and only readable for pro members – you can recognize them by the pro label on t3n.de.
Start Pro-Membership now
Also new for the pro community are the meetups. As part of this format four times a year we not only talk to great experts about the current focus of the magazine, but also answer your questions about our editorial work and give you exclusive insights behind the scenes. The hosts are Sabrina Schadwinkel (chief print editor) and chief editor Holger Schellkopf.