A new Game Update has been released for MLB The Show 22 Update 1.13. Find out all the latest information of the Gaming World like Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes below. MLB The Show 22 Update 1.13 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a runner to score on a foul ball.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur in the pre-game menus.
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Fixed an issue that could display button inputs in the incorrect order when altering/viewing CBP’s Pitch Repertoire in the front-end menus.
- Fixed several freezes that could occur when using the on-screen keyboard in co-op games.
- Added 89 new Minor League themed props. You can find them all if you search for “minorleaguekit” in the Stadium Creator Editor.
- Frame rate improvements were made to the Field of Dreams stadium.
- Fixed an audio issue that could cause a pinch hitter to be announced twice.