Get your everyday, bite-sized absorb of cryptoasset and blockchain-related news– examining the stories flying under the radar these days’s crypto news.
Financial investment news
- Legend Holdings, the owner of the Lenovo Group, has actually released a declaration rejecting it has actually made any “digital currency” or “blockchain” financial investments after reports and reports flowedonline Per Sina, the business stated that social media accounts that have actually required financiers to back its blockchain and digital token operations are “fake” and are completely unaffiliated with Lenovo and Legend Holdings. Lenovo is best understood outside China as a PC producer.
- In a seed round in April, Lightning Network-focused start-up Zap raised USD 3.5 m, its creator Jack Mallers revealed in an interview with Forbes today. Morgan Creek and CMT Digital are amongst the financiers, the report added.
- Teller, a blockchain project for decentralized financing, announced a USD 1m seed raise led by Framework Ventures, followed by Parafi Capital and Maven11 Capital, to construct the first- ever algorithmic credit danger procedure for decentralized financing (DeFi).
- Shinhan Life Insurance Coverage, part of the South Korean Shinhan Group (owner of Shinhan Bank), stated it will release a blockchain-powered medical insurance coverage billing service. Per Money Today, the Shinhan subsidiary has actually coordinated with blockchain health care business MediBloc on the offer– and will enable consumers to make real-time claims through a mobile phone app.
- The Ping An Group‘s clever city effort will use a blockchain-powered payments and ID platform for public transportation and other services in Shenzhen, China. Per East Money, the platform will likewise enable residents to utilize paper-free, online ID services that use blockchain technology.
- Japanese blockchain gaming company doublejump has penned a handle a Singapore-based Ethereum (ETH) wallet company called Torus Wallet The Japanese company is best understood for establishing the hit blockchain game My Crypto Heroes. The wallet maker supplies direct relate to social media platforms and chat apps such as Line
- Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com‘s blockchain platform “will help SMEs better protect their rights,” per Sina. JD.com stated that its platform will assist reduce court arbitration time in legal disagreements including small companies down from a month to simply 7 days.
- Japanese crypto exchange GMO Coin stated it has actually released an “easy” know-your-customer (KYC) user interface that will enable prospective account holders to sign up much faster. Per Fisco (via Genotosha), the user interface will enable the exchange to do away with lengthy email-based procedures.
- Binance Swimming Pool, a crypto mining platform, partnered with BitRiver, a significant hosting company for crypto mining in the CIS. The latter has added a node of Binance Swimming pool to its crypto mining datacenter in the city of Bratsk, Russia. “Binance Pool’s node will enable BitRiver’s customers to have a more reliable and higher quality connection between their mining devices at BitRiver’s data center and Binance Pool’s platform,” the platform said.
- Riot Blockchain, a Nasdaq– noted public crypto mining business, said that it has actually gotten 1,000 S19 Pro miners, the first of 3 orders cumulatively amounting to 3,040, S19, and S19 Pro Antminers from Bitmain at Coinmint’s Massena, New york city center. Implementation of these 1,000 brand-new S19 Pro generation miners was approximated to be finished today.