8.2 C
New York
Monday, May 23, 2022
HomeWorldUKKyle Vaughan family appeal following Christchurch cemetery rumors

Kyle Vaughan family appeal following Christchurch cemetery rumors

FAMILY of missing Gwent player feared the worst as police dig near Newport Cemetery and plead for people put an end to their suffering.

Last week the Gwent police cordoned off off section of At the Christchurch Cemetery in Newport, investigate “unauthorized use’ of Earth. there were no graves in in areabut force blown away out “sensitive” excavations for the object they found.

The Gwent Police have confirmed that this is not criminal investigation and today said that the object found there was dense soil, rubble and stones. It leaves family of missing Newbridge man Kyle Vaughan back on the square one.

“I was stressed when I heard that excavations were underway. on” said Mr Vaughan’s father Alan. “I don’t know whether it was related to Kyle or not. Not one didn’t tell me anything.”

With the rise of speculation on social media and care with what was going on, Mr Vaughan contacted the police who then assured him that there was no investigation at the cemetery in relation to current murder disappearance investigation of his son almost a decade ago.

That leaves Mr Vaughan back attractive for someone will come forward with key information that could end almost nine and a half half years of he suffers and family and friends passed.

Mr Vaughan son Kyle was last visible on December 30, 2012 on A467 between Risca and Crosskeys undertakers after his silver Peugeot car crashed around 23:45. He was on his way back to party after visiting friends.

Kyle was 24 at the time. of its disappearance and necessity regular insulin injections for his diabetes. The missing persons investigation quickly turned into a murder study of with eight people arrested in connection with happening in January 2013 – four of them on suspicion of murder, with the other four on suspicion of helping a criminal or on suspicion of perverting the course of justice. All were later released on pledge.

Mr Won and his family and friends never gave up, with constant appeals in in media, on social media and on television throughout last nine years. “I just want justice for Kyle and for Mary,” said Mr. Vaughan, referring to his late wife. who died in 2018 not knowing what happened to her son.

ADDITIONAL NEWS:

Detective Chief Superintendent Nicky Brain, Gwent Police head of crime said, “Our investigation into what happened to Kyle that night in December remains lots of active. Nine years onwe remain in regular contact with Kayla family.

“Any information we receive from members of in public registered and investigated by employees on our main incident team.

“Obviously it was an extensive investigation. meet; Searched 40 districts, in excess of 200 people interview, more more than 180 intelligence logs were presented and almost 900 testimonies were taken.

“However, unfortunately, we still do not have the answers that we need and Kayla family so desperate want.

“We remain interested in receiving any information it may help our investigation, no matter how insignificant it may seem to you.

Anyone with Any information it is highly recommended to contact the Gwent police on 101 and indicate the journal number 397 12/30/12.

Criminals may also contact anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Follow World Weekly News on

Adrian Ovalle
Adrian is working as the Editor at World Weekly News. He tries to provide our readers with the fastest news from all around the world before anywhere else.

Leave a Reply

Must Read