A new Game Update has been released for Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.21. Find out all the latest information of the Gaming World like Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes below. Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.21 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
General / Game Modes:
· Added Bridget as a playable character. *Bridget will be available after purchasing the “GGST Season Pass 2” or “Bridget” DLC items, both to be released on August 9.
• Added Bridget’s theme, “The Town Inside Me.” *Bridget must be selectable in order to use the BGM.
• Added avatar items for Bridget.
*The new avatar items can be obtained via “fishing.”
• Added new BGM to the gallery mode.
“Simple Life” (GGXX Bridget’s theme) can be accessed after obtaining it via “fishing.”
• Fixed a bug causing a crash when the Player 1 controller was used on the Results Screen after a match between Player 2 and Player 3 while multiple controllers were connected.
Digital Figure Mode:
• The L1/R1 buttons can now be used to align the cursor when placing a figure.
- Reduced input delay for the PS5 version. • Fixed a problem in which the “Y” button icon was not displayed correctly when using the “Steam Controller” on the Steam version.
- Improved the communication process on the Steam version to shorten the network connection time when logging in. • Fixed minor bugs.
- We will post further updates regarding future game updates and their contents on the official web site and Twitter account.
Source: Guilty Gear Strive