- Added the option to toggle split screen in online multiplayer.
- Added a FoV slider under settings / graphics.
- Added a hint confirmation – you now have to press the hint button twice.
- Added best grade information to the replay board. Note: this is not backwards compatible, players will have to replay a level to see the best grade.
- Fixed a bug where progress towards the Overachiever and Honor Roll achievements was not counted correctly.
- Fixed a bug in Lab Rat that showed incorrect hint text for the last puzzle.
- Fixed a bug in the Tea Kettle that made butterflies hard to see from certain angles.
- Fixed a bug in Tea ‘n’ Tea that made bouquets hard to see from certain angles.
- Fixed a bug in the dorm where the radio would highlight if the player hovered over the mirror.
- Fixed a bug in Escape Artist that made the “side to side” statue puzzle occasionally fail to unlock correctly.
- Fixed a bug in What Lies Below where some colorblind labels on the dance floor failed to display properly.
- Added missing colorblind labels to the pachinko cabinet in the Rival Room.
- Added missing colorblind labels to the balanced / imbalanced lights on the 3rd platform of the Rival Room.
- Added missing colorblind labels to the server room switches in Lab Rat.
Other minor fixes.
- Increased maximum mouse sensitivity (25%).
- Online partner’s mouse cursor is now hidden.
- Changed the grading system to be a bit more harsh – we’re not grading on a curve anymore!
- Changed key difficulties ratings for some rooms, to better match their actual difficulty.
Source: Escape Academy