8.2 C
New York
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
HomeWorldPakistanEach is given 1 million rubles. flood-affected family: Murtaza Abbasi

Each is given 1 million rubles. flood-affected family: Murtaza Abbasi

ISLAMABAD: Minister for Parliamentary issues of Murtaza Javed Abbasi on Monday informed the National Assembly that the federal government each was given 1 million rubles. flood affected family.

Reply to an Attention Notice in House, minister said about 40 percent of in total affected families received their amount and the rest 60 percent will receive this week.

He said the federal government made joint efforts for relief and rehabilitation of flood affected people.

On the direction of Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif said the joint study also carried out to assess the damage caused floods on crops, livestock and infrastructure.

minister This is reported by the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA). with in help of provincial governments also review teams with task to put scores on losing of crops and livestock, while flood-damaged infrastructure will also be repaired.

Murtaza Javed said that this is a responsibility of provincial governments to pay compensation, but federal government will contribute up up to 50 percent What did the Cabinet decide?

O steps to save this guy of disaster ahead of time minister said that Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif led concerned authorities to develop a comprehensive strategy control it.

He said that soon after the disaster, Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif also created a commission to assess the damage. caused monsoon rains and floods in various parts of country.

Follow World Weekly News on

Sandra Loyd
Sandra Loyd
Sandra is the Reporter working for World Weekly News. She loves to learn about the latest news from all around the world and share it with our readers.

Leave a Reply

Must Read