A new update has been released for Destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue that was causing delayed sound effects when depositing crests at a high-value beacon.
- Fixed an issue where the score to win value was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to revive themselves during revive enabled modes.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to spawn outside of the playable area in the Tower Hangar, preventing access to the rest of the Tower.
- Fixed an issue where inspecting items in the Eververse store could cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete the All for One challenge.
- Fixed an issue where only the first player to interact with end rewards chest was receiving loot.
- Fixed an issue where the encounter would not properly progress after dispatching Wardweavers.
- Fixed a rare issue where transferring between areas could cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where player help messages were not properly displaying in the New Light introduction.
- Fixed an issue where player details were not displaying while in the waiting room.
- Fixed an issue where emojis were not working properly on consoles.
- Fixed an issue where Listing Details and Leader Info did not appear in search.
- Fixed an issue were Fireteam Finder was showing as active for players that did not have PlayStation Plus.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where using Arc, Kinetic, or Strand Weapon Surge armor mods would occasionally cause errors.
- Fixed an issue where Monte Carlo was not granting a full melee charge on its Monte Carlo Method activation when the player had certain melee abilities equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the descriptions of Deconstruct and enhanced Deconstruct had missing information between the two.
- Fixed an issue where fully charged Nova Warp attacks could cause some moving objects to stop working.
- Fixed an issue where the points awarded for non-Seasonal objectives and the points shown in the progress bar were inconsistent for Guardian Rank 8.
- Fixed an issue where throwing a Strand Tangle at specific Oracles could cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where viewing player details with invalid characters could cause the game to crash.
Source: Destiny 2