A new update has been released for Destiny 2 Update 1.105. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Destiny 2 Update 1.105 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue where the Dragon’s Bite Artifact was unintentionally working in PvP.
- Fixed an issue where loot was not dropping for all players at the end of Riven’s Lair playlist activities.
- Players need to interact with the chest at the end to earn their rewards.
- Fixed an issue where Destiny 2 would crash when returning to Orbit from the Dungeon.
BLIND WELL / DREAMING CITY
- Updated Blind Well Rewards to have a better chance at dropping Dreaming City Weapons.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the new Undercurrent Legendary Grenade Launcher showed an incorrect perk in Collections.
- Fixed an issue where Devour was not restoring health while the player was in an active Super.
- Fixed an issue where some Ghost mods were missing their icon.
Source: Destiny 2