A new update has been released for DayZ Update 1.60. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.DayZ Update 1.60 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed a severe instance of server crashes.
- Dynamic events, items, objects and AI could spawn crooked .
- Items dropped inside a structure could spawn on a higher or lower level
- When a player died in prone position, their item in hands could not be picked up .
- After certain combinations of inventory interactions, it was not possible to equip some headgear pieces.
- Fixed several issues with the new barrack basement.
- A filled dry sack could not be taken into the inventory .
- It was not possible to bury a dry sack .
- The green OKZK hat appeared beige on female characters.
- It was not possible to attach chicken steak to indoor fireplaces.
- Fixed an exploit resulting in a server crash.
- Picking up an item would sometimes fail for remotes.
- Fixed: Navigation in the pause menu was not working when the respawn from unconsciousness was disabled on the server.
- Fixed: Sever details in the server browser claimed a missing Livonia DLC for servers not running Livonia.
- Fixed: Closing the server details in the server browser unfocused the launcher.