8.2 C
New York
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
HomeWorldIndiaCut-offs, disintegration of gender-class-wise signs, classification-wise degrees

Cut-offs, disintegration of gender-class-wise signs, classification-wise degrees

NEET UG Result 2022 Live Updates, NTA for NEET UG Merit List Release: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be announced results of The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2022 today any on 7 September. Once released, candidates who Back for The test will be able to verify result at neet.nta.nic.in.

this is yeara total of 18.72 lakh registered candidates for entrance test. The NEET UG test was conducted on July 17 with over 95 percent of Appearance of registered candidates in the exam. NEET UG was held across 3570 centers in 497 cities in India and in 14 cities in foreign countries.

candidates who score more cut-off marksoff eligible to participate in 15 per cent of the seats are under the All India Quota (AIQ). AIQ seats will be filled on the basis of on Rank NEET 2022 and according to the legal regulations of MCI / NMC / DCI. For admission to the remaining 85 percent of Seats, states have to make individual consultations.

Admission will be offered for MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc and AH . courses on the basics of NEET 2022 scores. The Medical Consultation Committee (MCC) will conduct the central consultation for Admission to MBBS / BDS Courses in The online the situation. Consultation schedule . will be released soon.

Follow World Weekly News on

Sallie Anderson
Sallie Anderson
Sallie works as the Writer at World Weekly News. She likes to write about the latest trends going on in our world and share it with our readers.

Leave a Reply

Must Read