A new update has been released for Cricket 24 Update 1.12. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Cricket 24 Update 1.12 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Balanced AI run-out frequency
- Changes to fielding in previous updates exposed issues with AI selecting to run, this patch addresses this by improving the calculations used to determine run risk, as well as adjusting the ability for AI-controlled fielders to make direct hits from the outfield, and increasing run risk based on the AI fielders throwing skills.
Improved slips catching
- The wicketkeeper took too many catches that were expected for slips, this has been adjusted to give the slips a better chance.
- General fielding has been improved with changes to reduce cases of ‘side step’ movements and to make better attempts at getting to the ball.
- The changes made to fielding and running were partially implemented by improving some animation, for example, reducing cases where players would slide incorrectly.
Corrected career skill growth
- An issue with the processing of proficiency data in career led to the stars being incorrectly calculated, resulting in always being displayed as 0 stars.
Corrected various player data
- A number of players have had their allocated bats updated, as well as other corrections to batting handedness and bowling styles.
Source: Cricket 24