Life in United Kingdom” test this is key part of the application process to become a UK citizen or to settle in country.
But Meghan Markle said that even her husband Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, could not answer questions asked of aspiring citizens.
Tests have been introduced in 2005 for migrants seeing citizenship, and in 2007 for people application for calculation and are intended for prove applicants have “sufficient knowledge” of British life.
Previously it year, Independent showed that one migrant took in test a record 118 times in cost of £50 each time.
Applicants required to get 18 of 24 questions correct, 75 percent pass rate.
Do you think you can do it? We have collected list of sample questions here:
1. What of the following is part of United Kingdom?
A) Saint Helena
B) the Channel Islands
2. Which charitable organization is involved in the conservation of important buildings?
A) Red Cross
C) Age of Great Britain
D) National Fund
3. What created the United Kingdom of UK and Ireland?
A) Great Union
B) Great governments
C) Law of Union
D) Law for governments
4. What of these UK attractions in Wales?
A) Road of the Giants
B) Loch Lomond
D) Lake District
5. Which flower is associated with England?
6. Who built tower of London?
A) Oliver Cromwell
B) Henry VII
B) William the Conqueror
d) Henry VIII.
7. When first Christian communities appear in Britannia?
A) II and III centuries.
B) 3-4 centuries.
C) 4-5 centuries.
D) 1st and 2nd centuries.
8. When is Saint David’s Day?
A) March 17
B) April 23
B) November 30
D) March 1
9. What is the capital of England?
10. Who appoints “life peers”?
A) prime minister
C) Shadow Cabinet
11. Which Palace was made of iron and glass? building originally erected in Hyde Park, London, England, before house Big exhibition of 1851?
A) Grand Palace
B) Crystal Palace
B) Golden Palace
D) Dream Palace
12. What the Chartists Did campaign for?
A) the right to vote for eighteen-year-old
B) Right to vote for in women
B) the right to vote for 21-year-old
D) Right to vote for working class
13. Roast beef is traditional food of What country?
B) Northern Ireland
14. In 1314, the Scots under the leadership of Robert the Bruce defeated the English in battle of Bannockburn and Scotland remained unconquered by the British.
15. What is not a fundamental principle of British life?
A) driving car
b) take care of yourself family
B) Care environment
D) attitude towards others with justice
16. UK government did not use power suspend the Northern Ireland Assembly.
17. Which flag has a white cross on blue background?
18. Which TWO territories are British Overseas Territories?
B) Saint Helena
D) Falkland Islands
19. When is Christmas Eve?
A) December 23
B) December 26
C) December 24
D) December 25
20. What of it is a famous classical musical event in United Kingdom?
B) T in a park
d) the Glastonbury Festival.
21. Where is the Cenotaph?
B) Trafalgar Square
22. Where was Robert Burns from?
A) Northern Ireland
23. Who was first British win olympic gold medal in 10000 meters?
A) Mo Farah
B) David Weir
c) Bradley Wiggins
D) Sir Chris Hoy
24. In which year Allies defeated Germany in The Second World War?
Questions from LifeintheUKtests.co.uk and LifeintheUKtest.com.
1B 2D 3C 4C 5B 6C 7B 8D 9B 10B 11B 12D 13A 14A 15A 16B 17D 18CD 19C 20A 21D 22B 23A 24D