Gautam Buddh Nagar . Police on Repeat on Sunday that Section 144 of the Environmental Protection Act is being enforced in and asked the area people to not engage in Any activity that violates law and order. In Uttar Pradesh, police have arrested at least 250 people Under the so-called preventive arrests. Some protesters accused the police of using Excessive, extremist, reckless force.
after, after more More than 10 states witnessed protests against The government’s new Agnipath military Recruitment Scheme last week, national lockdown call – for “Bharat Banda” – some groups gave it to her on Monday. This comes a day after the service chiefs ruled out rolling back of Plan Revealed recruitment schedules.
States on high alert
– Kerala State Police said it all force will be on duty today for arrest anyone get involved in violence or destruction of public property.
– Gautam Buddh Nagar . Police on Repeat on Sunday that Section 144 of the Environmental Protection Act is being enforced in and asked the area people to not engage in Any activity that violates law and order.
– In Jharkhand, schools were shut on Monday in the middle of the band call. Ongoing exams of Chapters 9 and 11 have also also canceled news PTI reported, citing officials.
– Bihar government she has also increase security in party Offices considered weak. As of now, Internet services remain shut in 20 regions.
– protection personnel scattered in Howrah Station, Howrah Bridge, Santragachi Junction, Shalimar Railway Station and etc locations in Howrah in view of Bharat Banda is called by some organizations.