A new update has been released for Battlefield 2042 Update 2.0.1 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Battlefield 2042 Update 2.0.1 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Alongside a small number of bug fixes we are correcting the visual effects (VFX) of Paik’s EMG-X Scanner for which we Hotfixed the range and duration on September 1. As a result, the Scanner’s VFX no longer extends beyond its effective range. We have also decreased the uptime of the Location Revealed notification for Scanned targets as you’ve told us this notification was intrusive during gameplay.
- The Avancys and AM40 no longer display visible weapon shake when firing after switching from a secondary weapon
- Resolved instances where red containers could glitch inside the ship on Stranded
- Resolved an issue where the “Interact” button would sometimes trigger repeatedly. This could for example cause you to enter a vehicle again directly after exiting
- The EMG-X Scanner VFX now matches the maximum range of this ability (25m)
- The Location Revealed notification for the spotted target now remains on screen for 0.3s
Source: Battlefield 2042